Detox Mineral Mix - 8 KG
A HIGH-QUALITY GRIT AND MINERAL MIXTURE SUPPLEMENTED WITH SELECTED CEREALS AND SEEDS; A CAREFULLY FORMULATED COMBINATION OF HERBS AND CLAY PRODUCTS THAT HELP RID THE BODY OF WASTE MATERIALS. THE COMPOSITION OF THIS MIXTURE ENSURES BETTER ABSORPTION OF NUTRIENTS, ALLOWING A MORE EFFICIENT BUILD-UP TO OPTIMUM CONDITION.
- The supplement of the selected cereals and seeds (Marian thistle, chia and perilla) has a positive effect on the general functioning of the liver, they are rich in Omega- 3 fatty acids and are highly natural anti-oxidants, which improves the entire immune system.
- Contains charcoal and Natural Carbon Clay, a 100% natural detoxifying product that consists of a combination of kaolin (alumino silicate), carbon and huminic acids. It protects the mucus layer in the intestines, preventing the attack of pathogens as well as enabling a good intake of substances through the intestinal cells. Huminic acids play an important role in maintaining the acid-base balance in the right mineral foods.
- Enriched with curcuma, in which the effective substance curcuminoid, has a beneficial effect on the functioning of the liver and digestion.
- A combination of herbs (thyme, garlic, dandelion root, coriander leaf, oregano and coneflower) ensures a beneficial effect on digestion and the immune system.
- Racing season: the day of homecoming and the day after.
- Moulting and breeding season: 1 x per week.
- As a 7-day cure: When moulting starts. After moulting, after the breeding period or after medical treatment.
Calcareous seashells, red stone, rapeseed, stomach gravel, linseed, white dari, cardy, canary seed, white millet, red sorghum, yellow millet, maize, maize gluten, limestone, peeled oats, mung beans, milk thistle, chia seeds, brown perilla, salt, radish seed, onion seed, sesame seed, clover seed, charcoal, wheat, wheat gluten feed, curcuma, rapeseed oil, sugar, carbon clay, yeast, garlic, dandelion root, coriander leaf, oregano, coneflower herb, calcium propionate, dicalcium phosphate.
- Calcium 7.28 %
- Phosphorus 0.16 %
- Sodium 1.03 %
- Lysine 0.18 %
- Methionine 0.11 %